Notice - only 10 Table Tickets left for the Final session ( Tier seats available)
2017 GIBRALTAR DARTS TROPHY TICKETS
THE world's top darts stars will return to The Rock in May for the fifth staging of the Gibraltar Darts Trophy, with tickets now available.
The PDC European Tour event, which offers £135,000 in prize money, will see 48 players competing from May 12-14 at the Victoria Stadium, with the tournament being streamed online worldwide.
16 top players competing alongside 32 qualifiers.
Friday's opening day features the first round as the 32 qualifiers - which will include four Host Nation Qualifiers from Gibraltar - face off across two sessions, before the top 16 seeded players come in at the second round stage on Saturday.
The Gibraltar Darts Trophy then concludes on Sunday May 14 with the third round, quarter-finals, semi-finals and final.
Last year's tournament saw Gibraltar's Dyson Parody enjoy the most memorable weekend of his career as he won through to the quarter-finals, being the first Host Nation Qualifier to progress as far on The Rock!
PDC Terms & Conditions
- - The PDC reserves the right to refuse admission.
- - Tickets may be subject to a booking fee and/or service charge.
- - No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
- - Spectators are requested to behave in an orderly manner.
- - Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
- - Shouting out, whistling, booing or otherwise heckling whilst players are throwing may lead to ejection without warning.
- - The writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar may lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises.
- - Session times are subject to change and every effort to give as much notice as possible should this be unavoidable. Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
- - Doors will open at least an hour before the scheduled start time and ticket holders are requested to take their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- - The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
- - No tickets are to be re-sold at a greater price than the face value on the ticket without permission. Any persons attempting to do so will have those tickets made void.
- - The use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
- - Mobile phones should be switched off or placed in silent mode by all spectators.
- - Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
- - Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and security reasons.
- - By attending an event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
FANCY DRESS: While fancy dress is permitted to be worn, costumes which are deemed to politically insensitive or offensive will not be permitted. Masks are only permitted to be worn once spectators are seated inside the venue. No imitation weapons or other potential missiles will be permitted.