The world's top darts players will return to The Rock for the 2019 Gibraltar Darts Trophy from September 27-29.
The PDC European Tour event sees 48 players competing across three days for £135,000 in prize money and the title.
First staged in 2013, the Gibraltar Darts Trophy was won for a third time by Michael van Gerwen in 2018 when the world number one took victory.
Van Gerwen also won the 2015 and 2016 titles, while Phil Taylor, James Wade and Michael Smith have also been victorious in Gibraltar.
The 2019 tournament will be the decisive 13th and final European Tour event, after which the top 32 players from the European Tour Order of Merit qualify for the Unibet European Championship.
PDC Terms & Conditions
- - The PDC reserves the right to refuse admission.
- - Tickets may be subject to a booking fee and/or service charge.
- - No football colours will be allowed into the venue.
- - Spectators are requested to behave in an orderly manner.
- - Drunkenness will not be tolerated and perpetrators will be asked to leave the premises.
- - Shouting out, whistling, booing or otherwise heckling whilst players are throwing may lead to ejection without warning.
- - The writing of any message deemed offensive or inflammatory on 180 cards or similar may lead to perpetrators being asked to leave the premises.
- - Session times are subject to change and every effort to give as much notice as possible should this be unavoidable. Please check with the Box Office or visit www.pdc.tv for any changes.
- - Doors will open at least an hour before the scheduled start time and ticket holders are requested to take their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- - The Broadcast may contain strobe lighting and smoke effects. Any person who may be adversely affected by such effects should take notice and take appropriate action.
- - No tickets are to be re-sold at a greater price than the face value on the ticket without permission. Any persons attempting to do so will have those tickets made void.
- - The use of flash photography or video/image recording is not permitted.
- - Mobile phones should be switched off or placed in silent mode by all spectators.
- - Whilst there is no lower age limit, children under 16 should be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
- - Spectators may be subject to random bag or person searches for safety and security reasons.
- - By attending an event, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience. The PDC, event broadcaster or other third party may use such films and recordings (including any copies) without payment.
FANCY DRESS: While fancy dress is permitted to be worn, costumes which are deemed to politically insensitive or offensive will not be permitted. Masks are only permitted to be worn once spectators are seated inside the venue. No imitation weapons or other potential missiles will be permitted.