Join us on the 18th July 2015 for the first edition of the Gibraltar Festival Of Colours!
We have secured one hell of a venue.... EUROPA POINT!!
No better setting than at one of the most iconic places in Europe.
Doors open 18:00 - 01:00
Public bus service available to venue until 10pm - Shuttle bus service after event will be provided.
To keep up to date with festival information and announcement visit our facebook page
Check out our promo video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arSZJDnCuQ0
★ STANTON WARRIORS - https://www.youtube.com/
★ Miguel Campbell (Hot Creations) - https://www.youtube.com/
★ Andy Galea (Soulseekerz / Nightstylers)
★ Cliche Residents (Tubby J & Trevor Garcia)
LIMITED ADVANCED TICKETS £25.00 - AVAILABLE ONLINE & FROM MUSIC CORNER
REGULAR TICKET PRICE £30.00
DOOR PRICE £35.00
VIP - SOLD OUT
Ticket includes 1 bag of colour powder on entry.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this ticket constitutes agreement by the holder to the following terms and conditions:
1. The organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense caused during or after the event.
2. The organisers reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event at any stage if circumstances arise outside of their control.
3. Should the event be postponed, cancelled or format altered, the organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred.
4. No food, drink, or alcohol is permitted to be taken into the event. Glass and cans are similarly not permitted.
5. Persons who have entered the festival arena will not be allowed to leave and re enter unless through a valid medical reason.
6. Colour powder: The organiser has no knowledge of adverse effects on health or environment of the colour powder. However, the following safety and security arrangements shall be considered by the organiser. The visitors are not allowed to bring their own colour powder into the event. Only the colour powder of specific to this event shall be allowed on the festival grounds. The composition of this powder is known to all safety relevant event participants. Visitors with respiratory problems and asthmatics are advised not to attend the event. Visitors with contact lenses are advised to not wear these during the event. To protect the eyes the wearing of swimming goggles or glasses during the colour throws is advised. The colour powder can cause allergies in rare cases, as well as skin, eye and mucosal irritations. Eyes are to be rinsed with clear water. Paramedics will be on site in areas marked as paramedic tents. In rare cases the colour particles in the powder may attach to bleached, treated or previously damaged hair. Should someone find colour residue in their hair, this is not a colouration but rather small colour particles that are still attached to the hair and will fall off after a few wash cycles with normal shampoo. Conditioners should be avoided in these cases. The organiser is not liable if the colour powder is not fully removable from clothes, bags and so on by washing or cleaning. Electronic and other devices, like cameras and so forth, can be damaged or destroyed by the colour powder at the event. The organiser therefore advises attendees not to bring along such objects or to protect them adequately. The organiser is not liable for the damage or destruction of these objects.
7. Loudness and ear protection: the organiser indicates that due to high volume possible health risks, especially permanent hearing damage, exist. The use of earplugs is therefore advised.
8. Liability: the organisers shall not be liable for death or injury or any other type of damage or harm sustained at the event attributable to factors beyond the control of the organiser. The organiser shall not be liable for stolen or lost objects. The organiser shall be liable for his legal agents and assistants.
9. This event is strictly for ages 16 and over. Those under 16 who purchase a ticket will be refused entry to the event and will not be refunded. ID will be required upon entry.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Regular breaks are advised. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers will be used at this event.
Gibraltar Colours Festival
Europa Point Cricket Pitch