Gibraltar’s first full International on home soil for 2 years sees the National Team take on Latvia who are visiting Gibraltar and the Victoria Stadium for the second time in their history.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Victoria Stadium very soon!
We've compiled some useful information to make your time at the event even more enjoyable so please take a couple of minutes to read through the below!
Entry to the Stadium :
1. Ticket Per Person Only - What does this mean ?
Each person needs to have their own ticket corresponding to the Name/Holder (Do not assign a person for the group this will not be accepted )
Ticket will be Scanned & verified so make sure the Barcode is visible on the ticket.
If your bringing your ticket on your phone make sure you each have your own ticket - 1 phone with all tickets will not be accepted at this event.
We recommend you print out your tickets and distribute them amongst the attendees.
2. Please help up speed up entry to the stadium - Have your Printed Ticket ready for scanning one per person.
3. Please arrive early to the Victoria Stadium late arrival will not guarantee entry to the Stadium.
4. Don’t forget to bring your Passport/ID card with you the day of the game. The name printed on the ticket must match the one on your identification.
5. Look Carefully at the Gate entrance for your seating section it will not be possible to enter via the incorrect gate.
Gibraltar Football Association
Update: West Stand SOLD OUT - East stand available